Sunday, September 10, 2006

Working on weekend

Its quite an interesting fact that this is the first time I am working on a weekend in my 2 years professional career. It has become so common for many of my friends but not for me. I like to enjoy my weekend away from work. And so I did on friday evening and Saturday. We were out to "Hans" resort enjoying our weekend on a company picnic. It was great fun and I am having all sorts of aches because of the booze, dancing, river crossing and 110 km journey to and fro.

But now we have got a critical issue at hand to resolve and that also by tomorrow evening. So here I am working in office and believe it or not I am enjoying it as well. Some of my colleagues will join me in due course of time today. So, I am getting back to work .. wish me luck :)

Have a Great Sunday.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP