Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Transition

Last year had been one hell of a year, I hardly got any time for blogs, heck I hardly got anytime for myself. The year started with possession of my flat and almost the whole year saw that concrete structure taking shape into a home it is now, which was really some work for a lazy ass like me. I never had run so much ever, for every small thing balancing cost with quality is really a tough task. From putting curtains to doing furniture, it's difficult if you are alone doing it. To make things worse, pressure was mounting on the work front at the time when I wasn't able to focus.

And if that wasn't enough, I got engaged around middle of the year and got married towards the end of it. This was the biggest transition for me, from a carefree bachelor to a clueless married man. Funny thing is I didn't get much time to even think about it. I was so busy making things fall in place everywhere. But I guess that worked in my favor :)

Now when I think of it, my life has really changed in last one year. So I will remember 2010 as the year of transition and I am glad it has happened. Though I have new set of things to worry about now but I feel happy, things just feel right.

After being married for 2 months I realize that 2011 is going to be another transition year, there are a lot of things still left to do but I am not worried. I know everything is going to be just fine and I am Loving this new phase of life.

3 comments:

K, Sheetal 2/9/11, 12:11 PM  

2011 n 2012?
shaadi ke baad din mahina saal sab bhool gaye kya?

Vikash Kumar 2/9/11, 12:15 PM  

@Sheetal hahahaha.. As such I was never good with dates.. but seems I m getting worse at it ;)
Thanks for pointing it out.. kaafi dino baad blog kiya uska asar bhi ho sakta hain :D

Pappul 2/12/11, 6:46 PM  

Chalo ... Here's hoping that you transition to the right state ... Cheers ... !!

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP